If you are a student who has completed a program from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and wish to obtain a migration certificate, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in) and go to the Student Zone section.
- Under the Student Zone, click on the “Student Service Centre” link and then select the “Student Registration Division” option.
- Under the Student Registration Division, select the “Migration Certificate” option.
- Fill in the required details such as your enrollment number, program code, and the year of admission.
- Pay the prescribed fee for the migration certificate through the online payment portal.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt with a request number.
- The migration certificate will be processed by the University and sent to your registered address within a few weeks.So after Downloading the IGNOU Migration Certificate Format From Here You have to fill it & Attach 500/- Ruppes DD/Bank Challan. Then you have to produce it to you r concerned regional center where youll get your migration certificate.
It is important to note that the migration certificate can only be issued after the completion of the program and the submission of all the required documents and fees. The migration certificate serves as proof of the student’s academic record and enables them to seek admission to another university or institution for further studies. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for the migration certificate well in advance and keep a copy of it for future reference.